Increase your impact by building a team
Social groups, networks of friends, campus groups, sports teams, and any other organization can build a Team World Vision team to train for an event and fundraise for communities in need!
Many people want to get in shape and help fight global poverty but don’t know where to start. Team World Vision helps your organization tackle both of these issues!
Training together and fundraising for communities in need will enable your team to:
- Foster a spirit of teamwork and camaraderie
- Build loyalty within your organization
- Experience increased wellness and physical fitness
- Positively engage members’ networks with your group
- Have a global impact
We’ll help you every step of the way
Nervous about leading a team or not sure where to start? Don’t worry! Team World Vision provides:
- Organization Team Guide with step-by-step instructions for getting started
- Resources specifically for Team Captains
- Guidance from Team World Vision staff
- Tools to easily communicate with your team members
- An incredible Premier Event weekend experience
I’m ready to build a team! What now?
- Download this Organization Team Guide. It tells you exactly how to successfully form your team.
- Choose a Premier Event. If there isn’t an event in your area, considering traveling to one. You won’t be disappointed by the event weekend experience.
- Sign yourself up for that event and “Form a New Team”. You’ll have access to all of the resources for Team Captains, and can start to recruit other people to join your team!
Organization Team Guide
This PDF has all of the information you need to get started building your team! Download now
Team World Vision is about changing lives here and around the world. Read how runners’ lives are being changed. The Impact